Catholic Interest

Interesting things Catholic

  • ..the devil's in the details..
  • ... John 5 25-29 ...
  • National Shrine in Wash. D.C>
    Add to My Yahoo! << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

    Saturday, January 14, 2006

    WalMart..and other raw capitalism..I think I like this


    This pix is RFK by the way.

    I don't know where the unions / government connection will lead us. But I
    have this gut feeling that we have been missing the unions too long.

    But House Republican Leader George Edwards called the measure an unwarranted intrusion into private enterprise. "If you don't want to work for Wal-Mart, no one's twisting your arms. Go somewhere else and work," Edwards said.

    But that's the problem. WalMart is the leading edge of the new normal. Who
    can live that way?
    I ran across this at http://noonzwire.blogspot.com/2006/01/maryland-vs-wal-mart.html

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    catholic interest.