Catholic Interest

Interesting things Catholic

  • ..the devil's in the details..
  • ... John 5 25-29 ...
  • National Shrine in Wash. D.C>
    Add to My Yahoo! << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

    Friday, March 31, 2006

    Thinking of converting to muhammad?


    Uttering the word "talaq" (I divorce you) three times allows a Muslim man to divorce his wife with immediate effect.

    link

    An Indian Muslim says he will not be separated from his wife, despite uttering the words necessary for divorce while he was asleep.

    Akhtar says he came home on the night in question last December and took sleeping tablets following a row with his wife.

    "I uttered the 'talaq' while I was asleep. I didn't mean it," Akhtar, a worker at a local brick field, told the BBC.

    "It's unfair that I'll have to leave my wife for what I said in my sleep and we are being socially boycotted by the villagers because we haven't accepted the verdict of the clerics."

    "I am victimised as I am still in touch with Akhtar. Nobody is coming to my grocery shop."
    The clerics, though, are refusing to budge.

    It's a religion of peace; It's a religion of peace; It's a religion of
    peace.

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Religion of peace. Muhamed used to chop limbs of his enemy and converts should be killed for converting away...peaceful please dont fool yourself!

    June 05, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    catholic interest.