Catholic Interest

Interesting things Catholic

  • ..the devil's in the details..
  • ... John 5 25-29 ...
  • National Shrine in Wash. D.C>
    Add to My Yahoo! << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

    Saturday, March 04, 2006

    Mrs. Clinton: she connects the dots most interestingly


    "First family that comes and says 'I want to send my daughter to St. Peter's Roman Catholic School' and you say 'Great, wonderful school, here's your voucher,'"...

    "Next parent that comes and says, 'I want to send my child to the school of the Church of the White Supremacist ...' The parent says, 'The way that I read Genesis, Cain was marked, therefore I believe in white supremacy. ... You gave it to a Catholic parent, you gave it to a Jewish parent, under the Constitution, you can't discriminate against me.'"...

    "So what if the next parent comes and says, 'I want to send my child to the School of the Jihad? ... I won't stand for it."

    There you have it. Mrs. Clinton discovers a slippery slope.
    She won't stand for it.
    Well not using "her" taxpayer's money playground anyway.

    We should remember this face, and her extraordinary ability to connect the
    dots...
    and then remember that she could well be running this country soon.

    link

    As John
    Hawkins
    notes...


    Also, may I add that Hillary Clinton sent Chelsea to an exclusive private school. So, what's her real beef with allowing ordinary parents, who aren't as rich as the Clintons, to get the same kind of education for their children?

    Could it be that like many prominent Democrats, she's heavily reliant on the teachers' unions for money and manpower so she has to slavishly adhere to their positions on the issues even if the children suffer for it? Bingo, that's exactly what her opposition to vouchers is really all about: protecting members of the teachers' unions from competition.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    catholic interest.